I moved! welcome to the new blog. it's the same template as blonde in taiwan so all that reaallly changed is the name. i imported all of my previous posts. a little sad to leave blonde behind but it will be good for the moving on process.
time to get out of my jammies and get going with today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

TANAOC
ReplyDelete"There Are No Accidents Or Coincidences"
Faj queried if I was the anonymous post on your BF post of yesterday. And no that wasn't me. I have admittedly occasionally commented in that stealthy way but not today. You did post at 11:11 yesterday. Wayne Dyer, who I love, says to "See yourself surrounded by the conditions required to fulfill your dream.". It's act as if it's coming toward you now... And it will.
Love
Maj
I've subscribed to coincidenceless on my google reader. It's official-yay new blog!
ReplyDeleteyay thanks marisa :)
ReplyDeletehope youre feeling well! mmm milkshakes
I'm here! Can't wait to see how this transforms. You're so much fun to follow.
ReplyDeleteYuanfen?
ReplyDeleteexactly
ReplyDelete