Monday, May 31, 2010

take my word

i learned how to french braid today! and we did high ropes. we did them at the camp i worked at in college and it seems like it's one of those things where you have to figure out that it's only scary in your head and if you just do it quickly and don't over think it, it's fine.
kelsey, the assistant ropes person, did the climbing wall and zipline blindfolded. she's hard core.

that's me!
today was sooo hot. it's mid 90s and sweltering in the sun but not too bad in the shade. we got a few new people today and they're awesome. everything is good :)

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh ropes course. I'd be scared/exhilarated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get this far without learning to French braid. I SWEAR I would have thought you knew how to French braid in your sleep by the age of seven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know! i'm not good at it. i can't hold it tight enough =\ but practice makes perfect.

    ReplyDelete