Tuesday, July 20, 2010

mehndi

five henna pictures.
it took 5 hours to do becca's hands and feet and all of our hands.
then we all had to sit and let it dry without touching anything for two hours. it was a challenge for all of us, but most of all for the pregnant bridesmaid, marissa.
very pretty! bazillions of strangers asked me about it when they'd catch a glimpse of the inside of my hands, and then when i got back to camp, all of the kids asked. they knew to look for it though.
so weird to be back here. trying hard to get back into the swing of things. i think i'm teaching my class tomorrow. that will be a jump start.

1 comment:

  1. I love that this is done on the inside of the hands - what a delightful surprise. I think I'll try this since I have henna at home already.

    ReplyDelete