Saturday, August 29, 2009

dc and beyond

i can't think of any good new blog names for my DC/after DC blog.
i kind of want blonde in the title, but it doesn't have to be.
i want to be able to use it after DC also but heck if i know where i'll be then.
ideas, friends?

p.s. went to lunch with patrick, who i used to work with in college. he's one of my besties, i'd say. he made a cute card with a drawing of my kids, me, and obama and he wrote 'welcome back' in chinese! what a talented friend.
finally went to j. crew and almost bought one of everything. i think i'm fully prepared for fall in DC now.
andy, abha and i had dinner at a sushi place near campus. it's fun how you can catch up with your friends from high school in 2 seconds. i'm so glad we've stayed friends. and plenty of people have gotten married/had babies/done crazy things, so we had lots to discuss.
you can not imagine how thrilled i was to get out of this house and go see people and do things and eat food! i think i'm officially back in the land of the living.

7 comments:

  1. yay thanks :) adding these to the list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blonde Goes Global
    Worldly Blonde Views
    Around the World As A Blonde

    I'm back. Great vacation and you're the first blog I've been to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SailingToBlondezantium
    BlondeReflections
    Blonde-Trotting
    BlondeMigration
    RovingBlonde
    ChasingTheBlondeSun

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the sound of 'blondezantium' ;)
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know who anonymous is but I really like 2 and 6. Six will fit especially well if you keep moving around the world as you have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too have been getting clothes for D.C. fall. What are seasons??

    I'm almost ashamed to post it, but I initially thought "Blonde Ambition." That probably dates me though. :)

    ReplyDelete