i'm trying to think of something else to say, but i think i'm just out of ideas tonight. it's getting truly cold in this city and it's just so nice to be inside, under a blanket, with the heat on.
i'm thinking about cutting my hair so it has a little more movement.
too short. and the bangs. i had those until i was 19, friends. this was an impromptu photo shoot (by myself) while i was reading a book for english as a sophomore in college.
too long.
wayyy too long.
too layered.
just right. i think.

Isn't it funny how it's so different now from when you were in Taiwan and you could just go without your phone and never think anything of it?
ReplyDeleteI have a feeling when I go home for Christmas it's going to be weird not having a phone that I can have on me constantly. I'm probably going to steal my mom's cell phone.
i got a go phone when i was home for christmas. it's too hard to meet up with people without it
ReplyDeleteI cannot function when I don't have my phone. Its...incomprehensible.
ReplyDelete