Sunday, October 3, 2010

ready to go

i thought it was really interesting to read what meredith was going to pack for her around the world trip, soo here's my packing list.
the watermelon dress
1 pair of sleep shorts
1 pair of regular shorts
2 pairs of pants
2 T shirts
4 3/4 or long sleeve shirts
1 pair of keens
1 pair of flip flops
1 jacket
10 pairs of underwear (packing so light with everything else is fine, but packing light on underwear is not fine.)
sleeping bag
quick drying towel
the fancycam and charger
travel medic pack
5 luna bars
4 books includdding the girl with the dragon tattoo
minimal make-up
blanket & ribbon

and that is it! it's a frighteningly small pile of stuff. but there will be night markets aplenty and cheap, cute tops.

1 comment:

  1. You know me and I like to pack light too! :)

    What about a head lamp? It's one of my all time favorite "accessories" to use when coming home late or reading late at night. Except I always shine the light in Chris' eyes when I'm trying to talk to him and he doesn't like that so much....

    ohh! and I brought my own pillowcase when I traveled and that always made me really happy when it hit my cheeks! But if you have a mummy sleeping bag......

    I can't wait to hear all about your time in China!

    ReplyDelete