i miss the blog so much! it has been a very long time.
i have nothing really to say except! that two days after the new sunglasses, i went to the lake, and i stepped on them. when i put them on, they were all wonky. the left side was like half an inch away from the side of my head. i thought they were lost forever.
but then i just started gently bending and bending. it seemed like nothing was happening, but when i put them back on, they felt ok. not perfect, but well enough to wear.
i have never been so busy in my life, but everything is super fun and rewarding every day. many new friends. always learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

When I got my new eyeglasses they made them fit my face with a little bit of heat (I imagine a hair dryer or some warm water would work) and a lot of gentle bending. I was surprised it was so low-tech but it sure seemed to work.
ReplyDeleteYay! Glad to read about your success! Keeps getting better! Just had my fave pricey shades fixed. They've held out for a few yrs and then I dropped them on the ground. They now look brand new.
ReplyDelete