it was crepe night at our house tonight
homemade whipped cream and butter is my favorite. tastes like my birthday.

miriam showing you her skills:
ajiri, the third roommate, who is never before seen! she doesn't always look quite like that.
the other night i was telling john about how much i love that commercial with all of the smiles made out of everyday objects (like the vacuum.. the boat with the life rings, you know?) and how having the job of finding smiles occurring in nature would be my dream job. i was trying to challenge him to a smile finding contest.. but he wouldn't take the bait. anyway tonight as i was about to take a bite of my crepe, will you believe what i found..

see him?
i'm going to keep looking for them. let me know if you find any.

I LOVE THAT COMMERCIAL TOO! That was one of the highlights of being in America. I giggled every time I saw it.
ReplyDeleteOk, I want to play too.
ReplyDeleteMade crepes tonight for Matt and friend. Using the new counter space to prep and the lake blender (retrieved for Jeff's post surgery mush making) it had every indication of being a good batch. But I doubled the salt (1/2 upped to 1 teas.) and I could tell on the first bite that something was wrong. Matt didn't notice because he buries his under a hill of whipped cream, cinnamon and sugar. They looked good but tasted nasty.
ReplyDelete